Got a question? Give us a call 01728 635731

Wardens Trust 2020 Tariffs

wardens-tale-suffolk-coast1-sizewell-holiday

Wardens Hall & Grounds

Day & Evening Visits

£10.00 per person per half-day (10.00 am - 4.00 pm)

£10.00 per person per half-day (4.00 pm - 10.00pm)

Minimum booking charge per group £100 per half day, £200 per 24 hours


Robert Orme Centre

Residential

Minimum booking 2 nights 

£20.00 per person per night stay

Four bedrooms (1 with 3 bunk beds (allows hoist access if required) and 3 with 4 bunk beds)

Access to wash machine & dryer.

Minimum booking charge per group £200 per night


Wardens Camping- 24 hour stay

£12.00 per person overnight stay  

Minimum stay 2 days

(Bring your own equipment or hire from us)

Including use of BBQ &  Bonfire area, sink & Toilet


Additional Hire Charges

Four person tent - £5.00 per night

Roll mat - £1.00 per night

Barbecue  (including gas) £20.00 per day.( To be cleaned after use)

We recommend all groups take out insurance cover.


Avocet Holiday Apartment

Open plan kitchen/dining room with comfortable sitting area

Light and cheerful space with wood burner, television and WiFi

Double bedroom sleeps 2 with ensuite accessible bathroom facilities

(fully equipped for guests with disabilities)

There is a sofa bed available and an additional room can be made available if required (please discuss your needs with us)

Easy access, attractive small garden and pathway to the sea.

Charges start at £95 per night

(See Terms & Conditions)

For bookings & further information about Avocet - contact: Bev Levett (House Manager)

email - wardensadmin@btinternet.com. Wardens Hall, Sizewell, Leiston, IP16 4UB

Telephone: 01728 635731 or 07827 961534


Wardens Trust

Terms & Conditions for Visitors

(Day Groups, Large Groups and Long Stay Groups)

Avocet Flat payment is required in full on booking.

A non-refundable reservation booking fee of 10% will be required for the Hall, Robert Orme Center and camping. The remaining 90% will be invoiced to you before the end of your visit, and must be settled before departure. 

If a booking is cancelled within 4 weeks of arrival, a cancellation fee of £150 is payable, Wardens Trust strongly recommends all groups to take out insurance to cover cancellation.

Wardens Trust is situated on the cliff near the sea, and with a pond on site. All these areas are potentially a risk to both children and adults. The cliffs nearby have, on occasions, subsided and the sea has very strong currents.  These can be dangerous. All groups are required to ensure appropriate supervision of children and adults and use all facilities and enjoy the surrounding at their own risk.

Whilst dogs are welcome on site, please keep them under safe supervision at all times, be respectful of other users concerns and please clean up after them – thank you!

Please only use barbeques on the hard standing and never on the grass.

No smoking or Vaping in any of the buildings please (it sets off the fire alarms).

Wardens Trust reserves the right to charge groups if damage occurs to fabric, furnishings, equipment or the building during a visitor’s stay.  

WardensTRust-Suffolk-Sizewell
WardensTRust-Suffolk-Sizewell5
flowers

All Enquiries Are Welcome

Call Now Button
X